Preheat broiler. Combine tuna, celery, onion and salad dressing. Season with pepper. Toast English muffin halves. Place split-side-up on baking sheet and top each with 1/4 of tuna mixture. Broil 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Top with cheese and return to broiler until cheese is melted, about 1 minute longer.
Per serving: 210 calories, 6 g total fat, 3 g saturated fat, 20 g carbohydrates, 19 g protein, 3 g fiber, 417 mg sodium, 157 mg potassium, 17 mg magnesium, 185 mg calcium.
Fresh citrus fruits like oranges, pink grapefruit, limes and clementines make this coconut salad pop with color.
Dress it in a little olive oil and snappy Dijon mustard.
- 3 oranges
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh tarragon
- ¼ cup Virgin olive oil
- 2 heads butter lettuce, torn
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 clementines, peeled and separated into segments
- ½ cup unsweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 teaspoon
For the dressing, squeeze juice from 1 orange and transfer to a small bowl. Whisk in mustard, tarragon and the oil. Peel and slice remaining oranges.